Thursday, April 2, 2009

As Of Right Now, Only Nine (9) People Have Made Their Voice Heard: What Is Your Favorite Mariachi Group?


Greetings follow reading Mariacheros, 

I am a little sad to report that, so far, as of 9 a.m. pst, there have only been nine (9) Reading Mariacheros who have made their voice heard on the pole that is on this Blog. I am simply asking the question; 

What Mariachi is dominating you music playlist, right now?

Mariacheros: I know that we can do a better showing than just NINE votes. 

I am hoping that when this pole ends, roughly, in about 7 days, we can do something, or me--depending on what is going on , or rather, any comments that I receive via email or Blog comments--for the mariachi group that is named the winner of the pole. 

Currently in the process, I am thinking about possible 'prizes,' which are the following:

1. T-Shirts; I have been fiddling around with a motto, catchphrase, double entendre, or whatever else comes to mind--it would be great to hear suggestions from the Reading Mariacheros of this blog. 

2. Signed Memento Instrument; I have a couple of instruments--which are no longer being used--that I can modify to create a mariachi memento for the winning group. We can try to see how many people we can get to sign this thing.

3. "Wild Card;" I reserve this third prize for additional gift suggestions, exclusively, for my fellow Reading Mariacheros; give us your best idea, if you have any. There are no dumb suggestions.

Well, if you have anything else to add, please let me know. 

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment